CENOMAR – PSA (Philippine Statistics Authority)


Categories: , , Tag:


CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage) from the PSA or Philippine Statistics Authority

  • Passport copy of requesting party (same name in the requested document/s) is needed to process request. If no passport, Papeles.ph will need to have the PHYSICAL Govt ID and photocopy in lieu of the passport
  • Authorization Letter (see template in papeles.ph specific service page)
  • Disclaimer: Negative result from PSA / NSO is already a valid transaction thus no refund will be given
  • Process lead time takes 3days (will under go verification)
Your Cart